Hospitality & Packages – details for 2023 coming soon
Eating and drinking is a key part of the outdoor concert experience. You can make it as cool and relaxed or as glamorous as you like. Picnics are a fabulous way to share your open-air concert experience with family and friends – some even glam up their picnics with candelabras and champers! Don’t forget on the day there will be a cash bar and catering offering a wide range of tasty hot and cold food.
Our “Celebration Concert Packages” make the perfect gift. Why not treat a friend or loved one so that next year they can be part of this unique event.
VIP Celebration – COMING SOON
Really spoil your friends and family with the ultimate VIP package! Which includes:
- A pair of tickets to our pavilion-style marquee, situated in a prime hillside viewing position
- Pre-show two-course dinner
- Bottle of sparkling prosecco
- Exclusive use of a picket-fenced outside area.
- VIP parking
- An event programme
Your confirmation letter and voucher for your programme will be delivered to you within 24 hours of booking. Parking passes and wristbands will be mailed out the week prior to the concert.
Concert Dining Package – COMING SOON
A fantastic treat to start the afternoon which includes:
- A 3-course table served lunch, please click here to view the 2022 menu, in the impressive Castle View Restaurant (formerly the Fairfax Hall)
- VIP parking
- Early entry to the concert site ahead of the gates opening
There will be three sittings for ease of service, details will be included in your confirmation and menu choices will be sent out prior for selection. Please note you must also have purchased a Concert Ticket.
Concert Dining package £64 per person. (2022 details – 2023 details COMING SOON)
To book please click here and scroll down to “Choose food options”.
Picnic Celebration – the perfect gift! – COMING SOON
The Picnic Celebration package will consist of:
- A pair of picnic-style tickets which is for access to the concert bringing your own blanket, chairs and table to enjoy the alfresco experience in a relaxed style
- Hamper packed full of delicious produce with a strong emphasis on Kent & Sussex suppliers
- A bottle of prosecco
Your tickets along with a voucher for your hamper will be delivered to you within 24 hours of booking.
Picnic Celebration for two: £160 (2022 details – 2023 details COMING SOON)
To purchase please call 0845 652 6262
Picnic Hamper – COMING SOON
As the perfect addition to your ticket, order a hamper that you can pick up on the day.
Packed full of delicious products with a strong emphasis on Kent & Sussex suppliers.
Vegan and children’s options are available, please click here to view the 2022 menus.
Hampers have to be pre-ordered for collection on the day and the deadline for ordering is noon on Wednesday 6th July.
Picnic for two: £48 (2022 details – 2023 details COMING SOON)
Children’s Picnic for one: £10 (2022 details – 2023 details COMING SOON)
To purchase please click here and scroll down to ‘Choose food options’.
Spoil your staff… Charm your clients… Indulge your friends & family!
We are delighted to offer a selection of Hospitality Packages that will enchant and entertain your guests.
Please call 0845 652 6262 for more details
VIP Concert Dine and Sleep – COMING SOON
Be a VIP guest at this year’s Leeds Castle Concert, included in your package:
- Two glasses of Pimm’s or bottles of beer in the Maiden’s Tower Garden
- Canapés during the drinks reception
- Two-course lunch in the Castle
- Champagne toast on the Castle Island as the cannons go off
- VIP concert seating within the marquee
- Two-course buffet dinner
- Snacks in the Castle after the concert
Click here for full details. (2022 details – 2023 details COMING SOON)